Case System is an organized record of communication available to advertisers in the network interface. The case system is a Salesforce feature that is now integrated into Pepperjam Network.
*Currently available to Elite, Select, Prime and SMB service levels
New Icon in Network UI Header
1. Chat bubble icon added for quick access to the Case System.
2. A red exclamation mark will appear on the icon when there are cases requiring client attention.
1. Active Cases displays the number of open cases and details
· Lists the number of cases that are in the status of “Pending Client” or “Open Item”.
o Open Item = New item from Pepperjam
o Pending Client = Pepperjam has responded and requires further action by Client
· To the right of the number, there is a breakdown of the different status types (Pending Client and Open Item) with the number of cases listed next to each.
3. Pepperjam’s Active Cases
· Lists the number of cases that are in the status of: In Progress, Client Submitted, and Client Reply.
o In Progress = Pepperjam is working on it
o Client Submitted = New item from Client
o Client Reply = Client has responded and requires further action by Pepperjam
· To the right of the number, there is a breakdown of the different status types (In Progress, Client Submitted, and Client Reply) with the number of cases in that status listed next to each.
Cases Requiring Your Attention
1. This section is located on the top right of the list view screen. It contains a truncated list view of the “Your Active Cases” items listed above, with the status of Pending Client or Open Item. The column headers are:
· Status à either Pending Client or Open Item
· Case Subject à the case subject line
· Case ID à the case id number
· Case Type à the type of case that is classified.
2. Sort order: Newest to Oldest by Last Modified
3. Three items will be shown by default with a scrollbar on the right side to allow for scrolling through all items on the list.
4. Case Subject and Case ID content will be clickable (hover over link) to take user to view the details of the case.
Case List Details
Create a Case
1. The Create a Case button takes the user to a page to initiate a new communication to Pepperjam
2. Title Your Case – subject line is required
3. Select which best describes your case allows user to assign a type or topic to the case, includes:
· Client Question/Request
· Suspicious Activity
4. Start the Conversation – body of the communication
5. Attachments – add an attachment
6. Send – submits case to the appropriate account owner or queue in Salesforce
1. From the Case List page, the View button will now be a Follow Up button
2. Clicking Follow Up takes user to the Reply to Case page
3. User enters details into description box, add attachments (if desired) and clicks Reply to send to case in Salesforce
4. Attachments will appear as links below the post which will download upon click
How does it look in an email?
1. Replies from Pepperjam via emails sent from Cases will still be sent to the client’s emails as well as record in the Case System in the network UI.
· Prime/Elite service team replies will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
· Customer Care team replies will come from email@example.com
· Compliance team replies will come from come firstname.lastname@example.org
2. As long as clients have @pepperjam.com marked as a safe sender, there should not be any deliverability issues.
3. The email looks just like any other email. Depending on the email client used, clients may see emails sent from Pepperjam with “via email@example.com” attached to it. This is normal as we are leveraging the power of Salesforce for the Case System.
4. A Salesforce reference number may appear at the bottom of the email for the initial case if initially created by Pepperjam. This is normal and just the way all communications are tracked in the case system.