I do not have a Social Security number, Tax ID or VAT number. What do I do?

If you are a U.S. citizen and do not have a tax ID, you can instead use your social security number. If you reside outside of the U.S. and do not have a VAT number, you may leave the field blank.


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk