Optimizer (Publisher Recommendation Engine) – Optimizer’s automated publisher recommendations are generating using the advertiser profile and preferences to deliver the best possible publisher recommendations.
**All tracking types have access to Optimizer.
**There is no additional cost to utilize this solution.
New Users: Logging into Optimizer for the first time
Once logged into the network interface, please follow the steps below access Optimizer:
1. In the top navigation, click on “Optimizer”
2. Click on “Forgot Your Password”
3. Enter your network login email as your email address
4. You will get a system email prompting you to set a password
5. Click on the link in the email
6. Reset your password
7. Log in
Returning Users: Logging into Optimizer
If you already have your Optimizer user name and password, follow these steps to access Optimizer:
1. Navigate to optimizer.pepperjam.com
2. Enter your Optimizer login credentials.
3. Click Login
Metrics available for specific publishers in Optimizer include:
1. Performance Rating – The performance score is calculated based on network performance data from the past 30 days
2. Average Monthly Visits - Displays an average of monthly visits to the publisher’s website
3. Top Publishers – Displays publishers who have the highest performance score across the network
4. Top Revenue – Displays publishers who have the highest revenue on the network in the past 30 days
5. Social Impact - Social Impact displays followers across all social platforms
Once logged in, your suggestions automatically populate in a card view. From this page, you can:
1. Sort by Revenue, Sale Count or Site Visits
2. Get more information or invite publishers using the buttons on the cards
3. Bulk invite publishers to your program
Publisher Search Tab
Seek the best possible publishers for your program with updated search filters:
1. Sort by Revenue, Sale Count or Avg. Monthly Visits
2. Gap analysis for the Top publishers on our network, which can also be exported to CSV
3. New to Network, or publishers who have joined Pepperjam in the last 30 days
4. Social media presence
5. Get more information or invite publishers using the buttons in each row
Gap Analysis Report
Available from the Publisher Search Tab under the Presets dropdown, this report produces a Top 100 Gap Analysis for publishers on our network and displays your program’s relationship to them.
1. Frequently used filter settings on the Publisher Search page can be saved as presets by clicking the Save Filters button.
2. Saved presets can be edited by selecting the preset from the dropdown, changing the filters to their new positions, clicking the Save Filters button, unchecking the “Save a Copy” checkbox, and clicking the Save Preset button.
3. Saved presets can be deleted by selecting the preset from the dropdown, clicking the Details button, then the Delete button.
**Only presets you created can be edited or deleted. Global presets cannot be changed.
Publisher Details Modules
This module displays stats associated with a publishers’ individual social media accounts or blog stats. It also displays other info about the publisher such as their promotional methods, categories, geographic reach, and more.