Code Suppression allows you to:
- See which promotional codes are commissionable through the affiliate channel
- See which suppressed codes are active, scheduled, and expired for the advertisers you are promoting
- Maintain better control over commissions you're earning
Here’s how to see if advertisers have this attribution feature enabled:
- Click the name of the advertiser within the publisher interface
- Click the Attribution Features tab
- Code Suppression will be listed if the advertiser has this turned on, along with a link to View Suppressed Codes
Click View Suppressed Codes to see a list of codes that are suppressed for the advertiser’s affiliate program, including Start Date, End Date and Status:
If you generated a transaction and did not receive commission because it included a suppressed code, it will be visible in the Transaction Details Report. Click the link within the Term column; this will include further details of the transaction.
The Commission (Comm.) column will include dashes (--) instead of a commission amount:
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Publisher Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.